Saturday, May 15, 2010

One

I was active today on trails, body fu kung, and boulders. Ahh, the weekend.

Made yummy za when I arrived home.

Have an amazing one!

--------------------------------------------------------

Rosemary Pizza Crust.

2 cups of flour (spelt/wheat...)
1 tbsp baking powder
dried rosemary
dried basil

2/3 cups of milk or water

Mix all dry ingredients together, then add milk or water.
Stir, and kneed about 7 times.

Roll out with a rolling pin, or in my house, a Mexican prayer candle.

Stack on vegetables (wash under water so they cook better), add some nutritional yeast or pepper for zing.

Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing. I need to start trying your recipes so I can stop living on bachelor-food like egg sammiches.

    ReplyDelete